EasyDescribe - AppExchange

EasyDescribe:

EasyDescribe is a developer tool which helps view, extract object metadata of your Salesforce org. It saves lot of time by getting the metadata of the object just in point and click. After selecting your object, the metadata for the objects can be viewed. This comprises of


  • Describes whether the object is queryable, updateable, deletable, creatable etc.
  • Child Relationships with the object
  • Record Types
  • Object metadata details such as API name, data type, label etc.






Note: All these metadata information can be extracted into excel file which will be useful if we need to get these information in matter of minutes. 

Comments

  1. Your article is very interesting. They give me a lot of information. Please, upload more and more posts. I want to know more about related topics. I’m looking forward to your new posts.
    emailwithloveautoketing autoketingemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.I am trustworthy identical best work from you when you need it at the same time
    best app currency converter, currency-converter-portable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! jautoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
    autoketing
    Product discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts